We are Open
Since June we have been working and observing safe & secure measures.
- Deep clean of the clinic, enhanced daily cleaning and cleaning between appointments
- Enhanced sanitisation - all visitors to gel/handwash on entering/leaving the premises
- PPE : physiotherapists wear the recommended PPE – patients to wear a face mask ( unless medically exempt )
- Limited staggered appointments with reduced staff and patient numbers, one way traffic, appropriate building modifications and procedures
- New social distancing measures with interior and exterior waiting areas
- Covid 19 policies and procedures included in our clinical governance system
- COVID-19 risk assessment and clinical triage
- Our site is assessed as 'low risk of transmission' due to the measures we have introduced.
Making an appointment :
Our reception staff have returned to normal hours.
Appointments can be made by telephone on 0161 773 3034.
Alternatively, please email your appointment request or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual appointments ( WhatsApp/FaceTime/Telephone consultation ) are available if you are concerned regarding covid transmission or if there is an issue following our screening protocol. Our physiotherapists are trained to provide virtual support and advice – Fee £35 which includes all necessary paperwork and medical correspondence
In the Heart of Prestwich
- specialising in Work, Sport and family life.
Call us today 0161 773 3034
Our practice is founded on teamwork, experience, continued education and putting our patients wellbeing first. We provide high quality, cost effective, evidence based physiotherapy in a professional and friendly environment that makes a real impact on our patient’s lives
Our senior specialist chartered physiotherapists are registered with the health professions council with experience in the NHS, private sector and sport at all levels and are committed to our practice and our patients.
Sid Ahamed has been training medics and professional colleagues for over two decades. Teaching in sports rehabilitation, orthopaedics, electrotherapy and paediatrics, both with PhysioFirst and in his own lecture program, throughout the UK.